Project Location: Fontana, California
AT-PAC along with Italforni USA broke Italy’s current Guinness World Record of making a 6,082-foot (1,853.88 m) long pizza. AT-PAC and Italforni USA not only broke this world record – they shattered it! Together we set a new Guinness World Record and made a 6,333.26-foot (1,930.39 m) long pizza!
The pizza cannot break, separate or tear and must be completed in one whole piece in order to avoid disqualification.
The pizza was cooked by three conveyor ovens moving across AT-PAC’s 7,200-foot long track of scaffold. To do this we erected 2’10” wide X 10′ attached bays of Ringlock Scaffold that spanned a combined length of 7,200 ft. long. The scaffold table stood at approximately 4′ High and 2’10 wide using 10′ steel planks on 720 total bays to complete the required length of the surface to break the current longest pizza world record.
The process began on the evening of June 9th and continued throughout the night. The Guinness judges gathered the next day and made the final inspection and announced the BIG NEWS!
Italforni USA & AT-PAC are proud that we were able to put together an event for all to enjoy and witness history in the making. During the event, we handed out thousands of slices of pizza to event attendees and delivered whole pizzas to local homeless shelters. We would also like to give special thanks to all of our sponsors. Thanks to their help it was a great day for AT-PAC, Italforni USA, and the rest of the Los Angeles Metro Community.
Other Ringlock Scaffolding Solutions for the event included:
Roof and Stage Scaffolding
- AT-PAC’s Ringlock Scaffold was used to build the 14′ deep by 28′ wide by 15” high main event stage with platform sitting at approximately 3′ off the ground and roofed using 10′ steel plank with safety latch feature. This covered platform served as the main stage for the live band performances and event announcements.
Camera Stand Scaffold
- Ringlock Scaffolds 10′ deep by 10′ wide by 15′ high rolling units with decking at approximately 12′ high with attached access ladder (4ea.) was used to construct the film crew camera stands for the Discovery Channel and Food Network.
Production Room Scaffold
- Ringlock Scaffold 10′ deep by 21′ wide by 12′ high was used for the VIP and Media News interview tent, with roof plank only using 10′ steel plank with safety latch feature. The area was used for all Television News Networks in attendance: KTLA, CBS, NBC, ABC, KTLA and Newspaper Reporters at the event conducting event team and sponsor interviews.
Jumbotron & Speaker Scaffold
- Ringlock Scaffold 12′ deep by 18′ wide by 20′ high held up the Jumbotron screen that live-streamed the action of pizza preparation and cooking for all event and social media viewers to see in real-time as the action unfolded.
Scaffolds for Promotional Signage
- Ringlock Scaffold 5′ deep by 10′ wide by 10′ high Standard frames were built and served to hold up event sponsor banners setup beside the main stage.
**For stage scaffolding rentals, please contact one of our friendly consultants for more information.