Towns, cities and other local government entities have continual building and construction needs, making this sector a productive area of business for contractors. However, there is no denying that municipal and federal contracts present unique challenges.
Municipal and federal projects are bound by both law and political considerations, which means safety regulations that govern these job sites can be quite strict. In addition, budgets are typically tight since government officials are especially protective of spending taxpayer money. City, state, and federal officials expect jobs to meet a certain budget on a certain timetable and comply with regulations like ANSI and OSHA.
The location of municipal buildings can also pose unique challenges. Government buildings are often located in busy, bustling urban centers and require custom scaffolding solutions to be constructed around these obstacles.
In this environment, the municipal scaffolding you use must meet all regulations and work reliably, day in and day out. As an experienced scaffolding company, AT-PAC helps building professionals carry out difficult municipal and federal projects by providing high-quality scaffolding rentals and other necessary resources, including:
- vertical staging
- docking systems
- maintenance platforms
- engine access stands
- fixed wing
- modular steps and platforms
- custom engineered access products
We know you have plenty of choices in scaffolding providers. However, when you are working on a government or city contract, and you need scaffolding products that you can depend on, you can’t do better than AT-PAC’s offerings and experience. Our professional scaffolding solutions include products, parts, and accessories for any job site, including:
- Municipal buildings, such as a city hall or courthouse
- Government-run recreation facilities, like community centers or swimming pools
- Public-use job sites, like wastewater treatment plants and subway stations
- Police stations, fire stations, or any other facilities housing emergency personnel
- Military projects, like aircraft staging or custom access solutions for aircraft
To learn more, contact us online.