When you purchase scaffolding through AT-PAC, you engage in a collaborative process with our application engineering professionals.
We understand that scaffolding engineering is a delicate balance between experience, technology, and design, and we customize each project specific to your requirements.
Our experienced engineers will discuss your specific scaffolding needs, the unique layout of your job site, and the safety requirements. After this conversation, we are well-equipped to design and engineer a scaffolding solution that solves your specific problems.
Got a Project with a Unique Circumstance?
- Are you building a unique structure? We custom engineer scaffolding solutions to fit all project parameters.
- Challenging projects that have strict, rigorous safety regulations? Those are our forte. We are here to make sure your scaffolding meets all relevant local, state and federal standards, including ANSI/OSHA.
- Working on a municipal project in a crowded urban environment? We will work with you to engineer scaffolding that works within strict space limitations.
We can help in all of these challenging situations not just because our application engineering team works with powerful tools, but because our team members possess a unique measure of experience as scaffolding engineers. We understand the challenges you are facing and know how to help solve your scaffolding-related problems.
If you want to work with a partner who can provide high-quality, custom-designed, and engineered scaffolding then reach out to us today.
Proven Engineering Technology
AT-PAC application engineers use the most advanced industry design software to develop scaffold designs and material lists, including:
- AutoCAD 2D & 3D
- Navisworks for Building Information Modelling
- Solidworks for Product Design and Animations
- Scaffold Designer for unique, customizable components, to build materials lists and calculate leg loads while building plans. It also integrates with AutoCAD
- Smart Scaffolder to import 2D CAD files and plans and create 3D project estimates and quotes. Smart Scaffolder also ensures your plans are in compliance with TG20:13 criteria
If you want to explore the creation of a scaffolding system that fills all of your unique needs, contact us here or call an AT-PAC regional branch closest to you. We will discuss the challenges you face and find a solution that works.